Well we thought we made enough chips but no……

So we thought we should lighten the bells some more because they were heavy…..yeah….No…. just a little too wide yet. But the rearend fits and is mocked up with some Oak left from my Lil Sisters Church pews. Frank hole sawed them and sanded them to 3.950″ as this is the size we ended up dia. wise on the Bells. Charlie will now take the Oak pieces and make them out of Aluminum and steel. Flange to Flange will be 35 1/2″. Marty/Rocky/Charlie helped out a lot Saturday morning to get us to this point. It is nice to see the drivetrain all in line. We ended up putting the engine back to the stock tip towards the right 16 Deg so we don’t have to fuss with the oil pan 🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s