Liberty Shorten output

We needed another 3/4″ room so we ended up cutting that off the output shaft on the Liberty. Charlie and I decided to put the whole thing in the lathe and cut it off plus we got to test the shifting of it…..Pretty neat 2 for one deal….The extra 3/4″ allows us to run the alternator off the front stock lower pulley. Pics a little dark I took it after the lights were off in shop…..Liberty shorten shaft and test shift

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s